Friday, 5 August 2011

Pepes Authentic Indonesia Restaurant

Saw from website that SuperDeals is having promotion for Pepes Indonesia restaurant. For the price of $15, we get $30 worth of authentic Indonesia cuisine thus I decided to get 2 vouchers as I will be bringing my parents for the dinner. Expected to have huge crowd t4 I make a reservation in advance.

nasi kuning rice
tahu telur.. ask for more gravy, u will sure loved it
sop madura - javanese chicken soup... so-so nothing fantastic
rendang sapi.. tender meat & great gravy
ayam goreng kelasan... crispy skin & delicious meat
gado gado - traditional indonesia salad top w spiced peanut sauce..
not everyone will appreciate it as dish is serve cold
iced lemon tea for my hubby
cendol shared by my parents
Es Avocado - silky avocado smoothies w mocha sauce..
for myself in which my colleague highly recommended
With all the dishes that I’ve order, 2 voucher is definitely not enough for a table of 4 pax.. heheee… Oh by the way, their curry gravy is very delicious too. Next time, I will order their curry chicken…

Address: 391 Orchard Road, #04-16 Ngee Ann City,
Tel: 6836 3456

No comments:

Post a Comment